If you want to know more about the illustrious ministry of Apostle Paul, then this guide is just right for you.
The scriptural revelations and the research reports included in this guide on the life and ministry of Paul, the Apostle will help you to gain more insight and wisdom about the Christian faith.
Paul’s teaching could be described as the gateway to the development of Christianity till today and he died as a Martyr.
Apostle Paul (formerly Saul) considered himself least of the Apostles chosen last and after the twelve Apostles, but as a Preacher, he was greater than any of them all. He considered himself not worthy to be an Apostle because of his past persecutions of the Church (1 Tim 1:1-16).
Paul was an extraordinary man who helped to build the house of the Christian Civilization that was inhabited. He was a man whose thought helped to give generations of our ancestors their outlooks on life. Paul was also an exemplary man with a great struggle to establish the course of Jesus Christ on earth.
This guide will also show you how Paul’s teaching and lifetime both socially and religiously affect the present-day Christian’s life.
In this ebook of the life and ministry of Paul, the Apostle, you will be able to find out information about
- Paul’s early background
- Paul’s war against the church
- Paul’s early ministry and three years of spiritual retreat at the Arabian Desert
- Paul’s missionary journeys
- Paul’s rift with Barnabas and what caused their separation
- Paul’s role in the Jerusalem council
- Paul’s arrival and captivity in Rome
- What really is Paul’s thorn in the flesh?
- Paul’s court case in Rome and how he died
I want you to download this guide today.