We are happy to inform you that NowNow books, the leading online bookstore in Nigeria is opening up her store platform to you if you want to sell your own books and information products.
Sell Your Ebooks/E-Products
(This applies to any product that can be downloaded online).
- Your completed books in PDF format. Read turn your ebooks into PDF to learn how to do this.
- Upload your completed PDF ebook onto Google drive and pick up the download link . It is free to do this on Google drive. You will be able to access Google drive with your Gmail email address. Read this article, how to upload to Google Drive. You will send us this Google drive download link.
- Write a short description of what your ebook is all about (about 3 or 4 short paragraphs). Note that we may edit this later to include the necessary researched keywords.
- Design a book cover for your ebook (625 widths by 1000 pixels height). If you can’t get this done, we will do it for you at no cost.
- When we receive your free application with your Google drive link to sell on our platform we will check out your ebook ‘ information product to ensure it meets NowNow Books Quality Standard. You should read details of this here to see what we expect ebooks and e-products to have before we approve them for sale on our platform.
- You will supply us your bank details during application and personal contact information.
- When your ebooks / information products meet our quality standard, we will list it on our online bookstore available for purchase.
- The price for any ebook/ e-product on our platform should be N1000 or less.
- Nownow Books takes 30% on each sale to cover i. our commission ii. VAT iii. Administrative charges.
- NowNow Books send an email alert to you each time you make a sale.
- When your sales accumulates to a minimum of N2500, we will; credit your bank account with us with the money less 30%.
- Listing your ebooks on our store, we give continuous promotion to your product in the following ways: i. we list of the front page of our website on the first day of publishing it in our store. ii. We send it to our customer email database. iii. We announce it on our Social media platforms.
Note: You are also expected to give continuous promotion to your listed product on our platform to increase the chance of selling more products.
Sell PaperBack Books and Other Physical Info Products
(Details of this will be available soon)